CURLY HAIRED GIRLS! September 23, 2015 – Posted in: Hair, Uncategorized – Tags: Conditioner, Curly Hair, L’Oreal, Marlow, My Boudoir, Revlon, Shampoo
As anyone who has visited My Boudoir will know, Mary and Lesley are hair obsessed, and when the lovely Ella worked with us (aka Fluffy … enough said!) she was too, because we have one major thing in common – very curly hair!!
Does anyone know anyone with curly locks who loves it? Thought not! All those glorious, sleek, shiny Jennifer Anniston types do not know how lucky they are, really they don’t, even though they say how much they’d like curls! They wouldn’t …. it rules our lives, affects our mood, makes us feel either wonderful – on the rare good hair days – or shockingly fed up when nothing you do can control it!! We could be wearing Chanel but if we are having a bad hair day it matters not a jot! But on those rare fabulous hair days, all is well in the world!!
In our search for taming the curls we have, along the way, discovered some life saving products that really work to transform Crystal Tips and Shirley Temple into frizz-free, glossy, visions of gorgeousness ….. well nearly!!!
Here they are:
• L’Oreal Tecni.Art Liss Control cream (absolute life saver, cannot do without – use on wet hair before styling, and on dry hair to define and smooth frizz)
• Phtyo Citrus Shampoo
• Phyto Volume Activ Spray for intense volume
• Living Proof Shampoo and Conditioner (humidity defying and free from silicone or oils)
• Label M Curl Cream
• Regis Curl Lock Cream
• L’Oreal Wild Stylers Scruff Me – great for a tousled effect
• Revlon All Soft shampoo and conditioner
• And to make sure it all stays put, a spritz of Tigi Catwalk Firm Hold Hairspray, especially good when hair just freshly washed but be warned, a little goes a long way!
We would love to hear from any other curly haired girls; all tips gratefully received, and if we stumble across any more miracle products we will let you know!