My Boudoir sells ‘pre-loved’, previously owned designer clothing and accessories which may show signs of previous use and wear. It is important you view the images and read the item’s descriptions carefully. If in doubt please call us to ask any questions about the items you are interested in before purchasing, to avoid returns.
If you are a customer based in the EU, you have the right to cancel your order with us under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs).
We do not accept returns or offer refunds outside the EU unless it is an exceptional circumstance.
• You have 7 working days from the time of delivery to cancel (stating reason for return ie too big,) or exchange an order; this must be done in writing via email
• Once My Boudoir receives your cancellation request email, we will issue/email you with a returns number. You must then return your purchase immediately.
• Items not returned within 7 working days of acceptance of cancellation by both parties (‘you’ the customer and ‘we’ My Boudoir) will not be eligible for a refund.
• You must return the item in its original condition as set out in our description, along with the original packaging and tags in its original condition. There will also be a ‘My Boudoir Returns Tag’ attached which must not be removed or damaged.
• You must ensure the returned the item is:
– Sent via a secure courier.
– The item must be insured and a signature required upon receipt.
• You are responsible for the postage cost of returning the cancelled order.
• Once we receive your return at My Boudoir and provided you have fulfilled the instructions above (the item/s are in the condition we sent it to you in) we will process a refund within 14 working days.
• If any items cancelled and returned are found not to be in the condition we sent them to you in, then we have the legal right to refuse a refund and the item will be returned to you at your own cost.
• You must read our Terms and Conditions for Consumers carefully before purchasing anything from our website paying particular attention to clauses 4 and 8.
• Our returns address for cancellations is: My Boudoir, 19 West Street, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 2LS. Important – Please ensure you have emailed us and obtained a returns number before making a return.
Please contact us if you have any further questions in regards our returns policy.